Cypress Pointe in Tallahassee, FL
Welcome to Cypress Pointe, where you'll find comfort, convenience, and an extraordinary array of amenities. The desirable Killearn location in Tallahassee, Florida, is evident by the peaceful surroundings and ease in which you can enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment. Our pet-friendly community offers a beautiful clubhouse with a veranda overlooking the lake, a fully-equipped fitness center, lighted tennis and basketball courts, and an indoor air-conditioned racquetball court. Also, for your enjoyment, we have two sparkling pools with sundecks and lush park-like surroundings. Choose from our wide range of floor plans that boast full-sized washer and dryer connections, kitchen pantries, large patios and balconies, dramatic vaulted ceilings and fireplaces in select apartment homes. Our responsive team will do everything they can to find the perfect apartment that will complement and enhance your lifestyle!
Cypress Pointe welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to call Cypress Pointe home!
- Up to 2 pets per apartments
- Weight Limit: 75lbs
- Plenty of parks to enjoy an afternoon stroll with your pet!
Located in Tallahassee, FL, near Florida State University and just a short drive to downtown Tallahassee, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Cheer on your favorite athletes at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak S. Campbell Stadium and Bragg Memorial Stadium
- Enjoy convenient shopping at Publix and Walmart
- Spend the morning playing a round of golf at the Killearn Country Club
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Cypress Pointe delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Well-maintained apartment homes and amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before